My fee is $395 for officiating a wedding ceremony. Attending the rehearsal is additional at $85. Help writing vows is additional at $25. A 50% deposit of the total fee and a contract agreement to be signed by the three of us at our Meet & Greet or via email is necessary for me to save the date for you. Please note: there will be an additional travel charge for areas outside a 25 mile radius from my location in Richmond.
To be clear, the $395 officiation fee includes:
1. Initial phone consultation
2. Video call or face-to-face meeting to discuss the ceremony details
3. Sharing sample ceremony scripts with you
4. Officiating the wedding (within a 25 mile radius)
5. Filing the license with the court.
I also offer pre-marital counseling sessions at a rate of $120/per session. I recommend at least two sessions.
My fee for an elopement is $295 to $350. Elopements must be paid in full prior to the date of the ceremony. No rehearsal is needed for an elopement. I will walk you through everything just prior to the ceremony. Please contact me for further information.
Please note that I will work within your budget as much as possible!